CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Holidays XD





Heylo people!! i didn't blog this week because i was at my kampung! teluk intan! and sitiawan!! hahaha. hmm.. i won't say much, but i'll show more pictures. most of the pictures are from my phone so.. the quality will suck. XD and emm.. actually, the pictures are from down to up. gahh!!



this monkey is cute. haha

look at the hair style. cool huh?


my mum bought a new frame. the old one was the same. XD

thats my kampung punya kebangaan XD


2nd. gime a bigger pose!!

1st. pose for the camera!!








then we went to the Taman paya bakau.
anywhere i go, i 'll make sure you'll find me. Jiwang. XDit's bright!

it's getting brighter!



my dad brought melody and i to da teluk batik beach at 6am in da morning to see the sunrise. but unfortunately, the sunrise was at the opposite side. so we didn't see any. it started dark.



ilovethis!!



here starts my artistic pictures.XD with ma sun glass. XD



here starts the journey!

0 comments: