CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Singapore football trip.





Hey. i'm really stress out about this singapore trip lahh. i want to go. But its super expensive. My coach is like saying its really good and all, but the thing is , my parents. I don't wanna use my parents hard work money. i just wish i can go somewhere and work to get my own money to go to singapore. Btw, the trip cost RM420. cover transport and hotel. then i need to bring about another 150$ - 300 $ SING DOLLARS MAN!!! For food and others lahh, then i need to make passport. RM 100. all together is like already RM1000 ++ larh!!! It's a 4 day 3 night trip.
any advice ? singapore.



how lahh?!?!??! maybe after chinese new year i can get a few hundred lah. or maybe i should't go? it's on march btw. 2 weeks before the zon sentul starts. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

0 comments: